Do you feel suicidal or struggling to handle life’s stressors? Crisis Response of Southeast Minnesota in Rochester, MN is a suicide prevention and support helpline that will help provide the necessary resources ensure the success of your mental health state.
Teams provide face-to-face interventions which are short-term, intensive mental health services provided during a mental health crisis or emergency. These services help the recipient to:
• Cope with immediate stressors and lessen his/her suffering
• Identify and use available resources and recipient’s strengths
• Avoid unnecessary hospitalization and loss of independent living
• Develop action plans including recommendations for further services
• Help callers begin to return to his/her baseline level of functioning